The LiDE 25's asserted maximum optical resolution of 1,200 pixels each inch (ppi) is more than enough, in theory, for scanning photos or text for OCR. In practice, photo-scan high quality was easily adequate for reprinting and distributing as snapshots to family and friends. The scanner lost some information in brilliant locations, like the white-- on-white detail in a bridal gown, as well as skin tones revealed simply a touch of posterization-- altering instantly where they must transform slowly. Severe amateur photographers could locate the quality marginal, but both of these problems were subtle sufficient that lots of people wouldn't see them without having them explained.
What earns the Canon LiDE 25 its excellent score for photos is not just the scan high quality. The Twain motorist has such welcome touches as shade repair that did a good task bringing color back to our faded test image, dirt elimination that did a reasonable task of electronically removing dirt flecks from the check, and backlight modification that drew out the details at night areas of a picture without losing information in the light locations. The dust-removal feature is supposed to help reduce scrapes too, yet it didn't have much result on them in our tests.
There's likewise a batch-scan alternative. If you call the Twain chauffeur from an image editor, such as the packed ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5, you can scan several photos on the flatbed with one scan command. The motorist will certainly hand each picture over to the program as a different scan that enters its own paper window.
The LiDE 25 earns factors for ease of use, beginning with the driver, which offers an option in between a simple user interface for easy scanning and also an advanced user interface with even more control. You'll also locate three one-touch switches on the front panel that are preassigned to ArcSoft PhotoStudio, your e-mail program, and your printer, respectively. You could redefine the locations with Canon's scan-control utility. The utility itself provides 8 onscreen check switches, including one to conserve straight to a PDF data.
Scan speed is on the slow-moving side, with the USB 1.1 link placing a ceiling on exactly how rapid data could relocate from scanner to PC. We timed prescans at approximately 21 secs, as well as scan time for 4-by-6 pictures at a sluggish yet bearable 26 to 34 seconds at 300 ppi. But the moment soared to 3:21 when scanning a 4-by-6 image at 600 ppi for printing at 8-- by-10.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 /Windows7(32-bit) / Windows 7(32-bit)) / Windows7x4(64-bit)) / Windows vista 7x4(64-bit) / windows vista (32-bit) / windows xp (32-bit) / For Mac OS
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver For Windows 10||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver For Windows7(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Software Windows 7(32-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Software Windows7( 32-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver For Windows7x4(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Software For Windows7x4(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver For windows vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver For Windows vista 7x4(64-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver For windows xp (32-bit)||Download|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver For Mac OS||Download|
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan LiDE 25
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.