How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C1100
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 Win 10 Driver Download (860KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 Win 8.1/8 Driver Download (858KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 Win 7 Driver Download (851KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 Win Vista Driver Download (861KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 Win Xp Driver Download (860KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1100 Win Server 2003, 2008, 20012 Driver
- Download (861KB)