Scan with stunning 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution and also Rich, brilliant 48-bit shade. With such high resolution and color depth, you can create precise duplicates of your images or documents with all the details preserved.
Check approximately 6 35mm downsides or four 35mm mounted slides at once. Multi-scan mode will acknowledge specific photos and open them as separate photo documents.
- 4800 x 9600 dpi Resolution
- Letter Size Scan Area
- Scan Slides & Negatives
- FARE Technology
- Z-Lid Expansion Top
- Seven one Touch Scan Functions
CanoScan 4400F Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000/ Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /Linux.
CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Windows 10
Canon CanoScan 4400F for Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 64bit
CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Windows 7/ Windows 64 bit
CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Windows XP
CanoScan 4400F Driver Download Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8
Canon CanoScan 4400F for Mac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
|Canon CanoScan 4400F for Linux||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows )||Download|
How to install the driver for CanoScan 4400F
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.