- High-speed B&W output at up to 42 ppm, with 150,000 page monthly duty cycle to handle high-volume document traffic with reliability and cost efficiency.
- Fast, flexible scanning at up to 70 opm lets you distribute documents more quickly to multiple destinations: Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-PC (SMB).
- Box function allows you to store, share, access documents in secure, password-protected mailboxes on an optional 40 GB hard drive.
- Enhanced security features include password protection, user authentication, account track, HDD encryption, job overwrite, HDD sanitizing and more.
- High-volume Super G3 fax option with speed-dialing, broadcasting, Internet faxing, IP address faxing, optional multi-line fax kit and more advanced features.
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Win 8.1/8 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Win 7 Driver
- Download (106.6MB) – Download x64 (101.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Win Vista Driver
- Download (106.3MB) – Download x64 (101.2MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Win Server 2003, Server 2008 and 2012 Driver
- Download (105.2MB) – Download x64 (100.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Linux Driver Download (31KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.9 Driver Download (10.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.8/10.7/10.6 Driver Download (1.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (1.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.4/10.3 Driver Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (1.3MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 420
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.