- System memory standard (MB) 2,048
- System hard disc standard (GB) 250
- Interfaces standard 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet,USB 2.0
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); IPX/SPX; NetBEUI; AppleTalk (EtherTalk); SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP
- Frame types Ethernet 802.2; Ethernet 802.3; Ethernet II; Ethernet SNAP
- Automatic document feeder Up to 150 originals;A6-A3; 35-210 g/m²;Dual ADF
- Paper size A6-SRA3;customised paper sizes;banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm
- Printable paper weight (g/m²) 52 - 300
- Paper input capacity (sheets) Standard: 3,650,Max: 6,650
- Paper trays standard Tray 1: 500 sheets, A5-SRA3, 52-256 g/m²,Tray 2: 500 sheets, A5-SRA3, 52-256 g/m²,Tray 3: 1,500 sheets, A4, 52-256 g/m²,Tray 4: 1,000 sheets, A4, 52-256 g/m²,Manual Bypass: 150 sheets, A6-SRA3, custom sizes, banner, 52-300 g/m²
- Paper trays optional Large Capacity Cabinet (1): 3,000 sheets, A4, 52-256 g/m²,Large Capacity Cabinet (2): 2,500 sheets, A4-SRA3, 52-256 g/m²
- Automatic duplexing A5-SRA3; 52-256 g/m²
- Finishing modes (optional) Offset; group; sort; staple; punch; post insertion, z-fold, centre-fold; letter-fold; booklet
- Output capacity (w. finisher) Max.: 3,200 sheets
- Output capacity (w/o finisher) Max.: 250 sheets
- Stapling Max. 100 sheets or 98 sheets + 2 cover sheets (up to 209 g/m²)
- Stapling output capacity Max. 1,000 sheets
- Letter fold Up to 3 sheets
- Letter fold capacity Max. 30 sheets (tray); unlimited
- Booklet Max. 20 sheets or 19 sheets + 1 cover sheet (up to 209 g/m²)
- Booklet output capacity Max. 100 sheets (tray); unlimited
- Copy/print volume recommended (monthly)150,000 pages
- Copy/print volume max. (monthly) 275,000 pages
- Toner lifetime Black 47,500
- Toner lifetime CMY 31,500
- Imaging Unit lifetime Black 300,000/1,200,000 (Drum/Developer)
- Imaging Unit lifetime CMY 155,000
- Power consumption Less than 2.1 KW (system),TEC* 5.66,*Typical Electricity Consumption (weekly) by Energy Star regulations
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 650 x 799 x 1155
- System weight (kg) Approx. 221
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Win 7 Driver
Download (10.3MB) – Download x64 (11.9MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Win Xp Driver
Download (10.2MB) – Download x64 (11.8MB)
Scanner: Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Scanner Driver Download for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit) and Win Server 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Win Server 2003/2008 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Win Server 20012 Driver
Download (10.2MB) – Download x64 (11.8MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Linux Driver Download (210KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver Download (9.7MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (19.22MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.7 Driver Download (19.3MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (24.3MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (26.6MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 754 Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver Download (7.7MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 754
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.