Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 1052 specifications
Product Brochure PDF (1.5MB)
Spec Sheet 1250/1052 PDF (344KB)
- Print speed A4 Up to 105 ppm
- Print speed A3 Up to 60 ppm
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Gradations Up to 256 levels
- Paper weight 40-350 gsm
- Duplex unit Non-stacking type; 50-300 gsm
- Paper sizes A5 to A3+ (SRA3);min. 95 x 139 mm;max. 324 x 483 mm,(with PF-703)
- Maximum image area 314 x 483 mm (with PF-703)
- Maximum paper input capacity Max.: 18,000 sheets; main unit: up to 3,000 sheets
- Maximum paper output capacity Max.: 15,000 sheets (plus sub trays)
- Warm-up time Less than 420 sec.
- Main unit dimensions (W x D x H) 990 x 780 (910 w. controller) x 1,233 (1,464 w. panel) mm
- Main unit weight 375 kg
- Type Embedded controller
- CPU Pentium G6950 2.8 GHz
- RAM 2 GB
- HDD 250 GB or above
- Page description languages PCL 5e/XL (PCL 6); Adobe PS 3; TIFF; PDF
- Scan speed A4 Up to 105 opm
- Scan speed A3 Up to 60 opm
- Scan resolution Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Scan modes TWAIN scan,Scan-to-HDD,Scan-to-FTP,Scan-to-SMB,Scan-to-email
- Scan formats PDF, TIFF, secured PDF, XPS
- Copy speed A4 Up to 105 ppm
- Copy speed A3 Up to 60 ppm
- Gradations 256 gradations
- FCOT Less than 2,8 sec. (A4 LEF)
- Magnification 25 - 400 % in 0.1 % steps
- Multiple copies 1 - 9,999
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 1052
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 Win 10 Driver Download (9.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 Win 8 Driver Download (9.4MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 Win 7 Driver Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 Win Vista Driver
- Download (9.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Driver
- Download (9.8MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1052 Linux Driver
- Download (75.2KB)