Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS 1250P driver are small applications that allow your all in-One Printer equipment and your OS application to speak. Maintaining Konica Minolta bizhub 1250P application stops enhances and failures program and equipment efficiency. Utilizing damaged or obsolete Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS 1250P DRIVER failures may cause program mistakes, and trigger your PC or equipment to crash. Moreover, adding the Konica Minolta driver that are incorrect could make these issues worse.
Konica Minolta’s bizhub PRESS 1250P is just a digital push meant for quick, large-quantity W&T development print. It offers a best document restriction of 14,000 blankets having an every month responsibility period of three-million thoughts and prints at paces as much as 125 ppm. Produce 600- 200, site culminate bound publications -site made that was seat booklets collapsed in virtually any of six methods that were unique, while recognizing the bizhub PRESS 1250P is environmentally friendly and investing strategy. This digital press retains vigor usage and expenses reduced while produce (and quality) remain high
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Win 10 Driver Download (940KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (14.73MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Win 7 Driver Download (14.73MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Win Vista Driver Download (14.73MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Server 2003, 2008 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Linux Driver
- Download (81KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 1250P Mac Driver Download (2.5MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 1250P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.