Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Driver -The bizhub 2250P is fundamental system-configuration, including two primary models and elective Exchange Device RU-510 and Combination Device TD-501, understands a of simply 2,815 mm broad, 910 mm heavy and 1,020 mm high, which makes it probably the most small and light program among electronic publishing methods with comparable efficiency.
It takes room that is less than adding two bizhub 1250P methods.
The 2250P electronic printing media includes blazing result pace, large- quantity stability and crucial electronic benefits like real time monochrome picture handle and information that is variable capacity. Effective choices incorporate a small inline finisher, binding that is ideal, GBC pounding and much more — the various tools you have to develop your company.
Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Specifications
- Product Category Production
- Mono Output Speed (A4 pages per min) 250 IPM
- Colour Output Speed (A4 pages per min) n/a
- Print Resolution (dpi) 1200 x 1200
- Copy Resolution (dpi) n/a
- First Time To Print Mono (secs) 3
- Warm Up Time (secs) 421
- Output Size Max SRA3
- Average Monthly Volume (A4 pages per mth) 1000000
- Standard Paper Input Tray 1 (sheets) 1500
- Standard Paper Input Tray 2 (sheets)1500
- Standard Paper Input High Capacity Feeder (sheets) 5000
- Maximum Paper Input (sheets) 18000
- Paper Weight Trays (gsm) 40 – 300 gsm, up to 350 gsm with PF-706/703 (middle tray)
- Standard Memory (GB) 2Gb
- Hard Drive Standard 250
- Document Feeder (sheets) Standard (100 sheet)
- Weight (kg) Approx. 375
- Dimension W x D x H (mm) 990 x 910 x 1233
- Power Requirements (V / Amp / Hz) 240 / 32
- Max Power Consumption (kW) 6
- Energy Star Typical Energy Consumption (kWh/week) 29.3
- Automatic Duplex Unit Paper Weight (gsm) 300 gsm
- Automatic Duplex Unit Max Sheet Size SRA3
- Options Available P P G Only
- Production Options
- Stapling Unit Output (sheets) 4,200
- Foldingand Punching Unit Output (sheets) FD-503 (1000)
- Multi G B C Punching Unit Output (sheets) GP-501
- Stacking Unit Output (sheets) LS-505 (5000 sheets)
- Booklet Making Unit Output (sheets) 50
- Perfect Binding Output (sheets) PB-503 (300 sheets)
- Main Unit Input 3,000
- Paper Feed Unit Input 18,000
- Relay Unit Input (sheets) RU-506
- Scan Type n/a
- Scanning Speed Simplex Max n/a
- Scanning Speed Duplex Max n/a
- Dual Scan False
- Operating System Support Windows Vista / Vista 64bit / 2000 / XP / Server 2003, MAC OS 10.2 / 10.4 / 10.5
- Processor (MHz) (Pentium G69050) 2.8
- Supported Protocols TCP/IP (LPR, RAW socket), IPX/SPX (NDS, Bindery), NetBEUI, IPP, Ether Talk
- Memory 2
- Printer Language PCL 5e / XL (PCL 6) / Adobe PS 3 / TIFF / PDF
- Printer Interface PDF directprint (PDF Ver.1.7) / TIFF (TIFF Ver.6) direct print / PPML (Ver 2.1)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Win 7 Driver
- Download (5.6MB) & Download x64 (6.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Win Vista Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Win 2000 Driver
- Download (5.5MB) – Download x64 (6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Linux Driver
- Download (1.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Mac Driver Download (47.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Mac 10.4/5 Driver Download (40.01MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Post a Comment