bizhub PRESS 2250P Digital Printing Press ,konica minolta bizhub press 2250p specs,
The bizhub PRESS 2250P is the ideal suit for reliable digital colour print manufacturing. It presents brand-new possibilities, exceptional quality, practical performance and practical operation. The bizhub PRESS 2250P has different features and benefits that offer you with a simple and also successful course in the direction of digital technology.
- Printer specifications
- Print speed A4 Duplex: up to 250 ipm / Simplex: up to 125 ppm
- Print speed A3 Duplex: up to 140 ipm / Simplex: up to 70 ppm
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Paper weight 40-350 gsm
- Paper sizes Min.: 95 x 139 mm;Max.: 324 x 483 mm (with PF-703)
- Maximum image area 314 x 483 mm (with PF-703)
- Maximum paper input capacity Max.: 18,000 sheets; main unit: up to 3,000 sheets
- Maximum paper output capacity Max.: 15,000 sheets (plus sub trays)
- Main unit dimensions (W x D x H) 3,500 x 910 x 1,454 mm;
- (Mainbody 1 + RU-510 + TD-501 + Mainbody 2 + RU-509 + RU-510)
- Main unit weight 890 kg
- Type Embedded Konica Minolta controller
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Win 7 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Win Vista Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P Win 2000 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Linux Driver
- Download (1.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Mac Driver Download (47.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 2250P Mac 10.4/5 Driver Download (40.01MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS 2250P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.