- 60 ppm output in color or B&W
- 300,000 page monthly volume
- Image Density & Color Density control
- 7,500-sheet maximum paper capacity
- High-speed print/copy output of 60 ppm in color and B&W, with fast scanning of hard-copy originals
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic images
- SEAD IV Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System continuously maintains image stability
- Large 15” color touch-screen display with familiar PC-like operation
- Simitri® HD toner with biomass to reduce environmental impact
- 7,500-sheet maximum paper capacity for long press runs without interruption
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights up to 300 gsm for maximum versatility
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any production need
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit),Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Win 10 Driver Download (839KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Win 8.1/8 Driver Download (838KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Win 7 Driver Download (837KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Win Vista Driver Download (838KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Win Xp Driver Download (839KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Mac Driver Download (69.9MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Mac 10.5 Driver Download (15.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C1060L Mac 10.4/3 Driver Download (2.5MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C1060l
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C1060l. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.