- Type Standard: Max. A3 or Ledge (11″ × 17″),DF-625 (Option ADF): Max. A3 or Ledge (11″ × 17″)
- Supported size Dual Scan Document Feeder
- Interface Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX,USB2.0 (Standard),USB2.0 Host
- Scan function TWAIN/WIA:Real time mode(pull),Scan to USB memoryNetwork scan:
- Scan to FTP, Scan to PC (SMB), Scan to E-mail, Network TWAIN,Scan to PageScope Mobile
- Driver TWAIN/WIA driver
- Data format TIFF, JPEG, PDF
Fax Functions (Optional)
- Fax Kit FK-510
- Transmission standard/Communication mode G3
- Transmission speed 2.4 kbps – 33.6 kbps
- Data compression MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- Transmission time Approx. 3 sec. (A4, V.34, 33.6 kbps, JBIG)
- Transmission size Scanner: Max. A3 Option DF-625:Max. (W × L) 297 × 1,000 mm
- Recording size Max. A3 (Max 1,000 mm, printed according page partition setting)
- Line density 8 dot/mm × 3.85 line/mm,8 dot/mm × 7.7 line/mm,8 dot/mm × 15.4 line/mm,16 dot/mm × 15.4 line/mm
- Number of Abbreviated.Dial 250
- Number of One Touch.Dial 32
- Number of Program dials 4
- Sequential multiple station transmission Max. 255
- Driver PC-FAX driver
Reverse Auto Document Feeder (Optional)
- Applied models DF-625
- Document feeder type Circulatory duplex system
- Original type Plain paper,35 to 128 g/m2 (Simplex),50 to 128 g/m2 (Duplex, Mixed Original)
- Original size Max. A3 or Ledge (11″ × 17″ )
- (Fax mode: Max. 1,000 mm)
- Original loading capacity 70 sheets (80 g/m2)
- Supports mixed originals in the same and di erent series
- Feeding speed (A4 portrait, Simplex),Colour: 26 opm (150 dpi), 8 opm (300 dpi),B/W: 46 opm (150 dpi, 300 dpi), 30 opm (600 dpi)
- Power supply Supplied from the main unit.
- Dimensions [W] × [D] × [H] 546 × 486 × 80 mm
- Weight 5.3 kg
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Win 10 Driver Download (118.85MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (117.61MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Win 7 Driver Download (116.01MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Win Vista Driver
- Download (116.21MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Win Xp Driver
- Download (116.21MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Win Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Driver
- Download (116.18MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver Download (63.03MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-306 Mac Driver Download (61.5MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-306
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta IC-306. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment