Konica Minolta IC-406 Driver-The KONICA MINOLTA IC may be found by the customers -406 user that is really friendly. Normally, they think it is a lot more dependable than its competitors., with this subject, they're unanimous. Need support, or when you have an issue, the Diplofix community may help you select between your KONICA MINOLTA IC- another item and 406.
Provide an excellent effectiveness score. to the person, and there are lots of of these who've exactly the same viewpoint. They think it is inexpensive you'll not obtain any surprises whenever you consider the directions within the guide KONICA MINOLTA IC-406 before purchasing.
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,6 4-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Win 7 Driver Download (9.5MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Win Vista Driver Download (9.4MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Win Xp Driver Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Server 2008 Driver Download (9.2MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Server 2003 Driver
- Download (5.1MB) – Download x64 (9.5MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Mac Driver Download (1.3MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (17.1MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-406 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (377KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-406
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Post a Comment