- Type IC-413 internal EFI Fiery controller
- CPU Intel® Dual Core @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM 2 GB high-speed memory
- HDD 160 GB SATA
- Interface Ethernet (10/100/1000-Base-T)
- File formats Adobe® PostScript® Level 1, 2, 3
- Adobe® PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7
- PDF/X-1a, 3
- Fiery® FreeForm™ v1/Fiery® FreeForm™ v2.1
- Client environments Windows® 7/2000/XP/Vista™
- Windows® Server 2003/2008
- Macintosh® OSX (10.3.9 or later
- Intel Macintosh OSX (10.4 or later)
Before you install the Konica Minolta IC-413 Driver, please examine the needs of your computer system and also laptop. If any kind of sort of problems or recommendations. Please allow us understand
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win 10 Driver Download (28.01MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (28.01MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win 7 Driver Download (27.89MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win Vista Driver Download (27.79MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Win Xp Driver Download (27.77MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Server 2003, 2008, 2008_R2, 2012, 2012_R2 Driver
- Download (27.77MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Mac Driver Download (63.50MB)
- Konica Minolta IC-413 Mac 10.4-10.5-10.6 Driver Download (46.75MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-413
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta IC-413. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.