Konica Minolta, Inc. (Konica Minoruta コニカミノルタ?) is just an engineering of Asia businesses located in Marunouchi, Chiyoda, Tokyo, with practices in 49 nations all over the world. The organization which makes commercial and company items, including copiers, laser printers, multifunction peripherals (MFPs) and electronic publishing program for imaging print-production areas.
Konica Minolta is known as managed printing services (MPS) enhanced printing providers. The organization also makes visual units, such as the contact and LCD film; Medical and artwork for printers, like xray image-processing program, the colour of the menginsulasi system and xray film; photometer, 3 d digitizers, recognition along with other items; and sheet printers.
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win 2000
- Konica Minolta KIP 5000 Win 7 Driver Download (16.27MB)
- Konica Minolta KIP 5000 Win Vista Driver Download (16.24MB)
- Konica Minolta KIP 5000 Win XP Driver Download (16.22MB)
- Konica Minolta KIP 5000 Win 2000 Driver Download (16.20MB)
- Konica Minolta KIP 5000 Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download (16.27MB)
- Konica Minolta KIP 5000 Mac Driver Download (16.25MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta KIP 5000
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.