- Title AU-201 User Manual
- Type of Manual Manuel utilisateur
- Applicable for:bizhub 361, bizhub 421, bizhub 501, bizhub 601, bizhub 751, bizhub C452, bizhub C552, bizhub C652DS, bizhub C652, bizhub C220, bizhub C280, bizhub C360, bizhub C203, bizhub C253, bizhub C353, magicolor 8650CK, magicolor 8650DN, bizhub C353P, bizhub C451, bizhub C550, bizhub C650
- Options AU-201
- Languages Français
- Version 1.0.0
- Release Date 2008-02-27
- ID DLEU0824184EN00
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Magicolor 8650CK Win 10/8.1 Driver
- Konica Magicolor 8650CK Win 7 Driver
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650CK
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650CK. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.