- System tandem full colour A3 laser beam
- Print Speed A4: Colour and Mono 35 ppm
- First print time 8.5 seconds colour, 5.9 seconds monochrome
- Warm-up time 75 sec. or less
- Print resolution PhotoART(TM) 19200 (600 x 600 x 5-bit contone)
- Controller CPU PowerPC® MC7447 @ 1 GHz, 64 BIT
- Printer fonts 137x PostScript 3 emulation Latin fonts, 80x PCL Latin fonts
- System memory 1,024 MB
- System hard disc 60 GB optional
- Interface Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T (supports TCP/IP, IPX/ SPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk (EtherTalk), SMB, LPD, IPP1.1, SNMP, HTTP, IPv6)USB 2.0
- Paper size A3, A3 Wide (311x457), A4, B5, B5(ISO), A5, A6, B6, B4, D8K, Ledger, Legal, Letter, G-Letter, Statement, Executive, Folio, UK Quatro, Foolscap, G-Legal, 4\"x6\", 12\"x18\", Custom (90 - 311 mm * 140 - 1200 mm)
- Paper weight 64 - 256 g/m² from all trays, 64 - 271 g/m² from manual feed tray, 64 - 256 g/m² duplexPlain paper (64 - 90 g/m²), thick paper 1 (91 - 150 g/m²), thick paper 2 (151 - 210g/m²), thick paper 3 (211 - 256 g/m²), recycled paper (64 - 90 g/m²)
- Paper input capacity Standard: 2x 500-sheet, 150 sheets manual feed tray
- Paper output capacity Standard: 250-sheet face-down output tray
- Media type supported transparency, letterhead, envelope, labels, postcard
- Finishing modes (optional) offset, group, sort, staple, punch, centre-fold, booklet
- Copy/print volume (monthly) max.: up to 150,000 pages
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220/240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±3%
- Standby: < 200 W
- Average during printing: < 900 W
- max.: < 1500 W
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 643 x 708 x 637 mm
- System weight Approx. 89 kg
- Security user authentication, special secure print function
- Accounting Special function (EKC): Biometric (finger vein) or IC Card authentication
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit), Win 7(32-bit)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Win 10 Driver Download (4.2MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Win 8 Driver Download (103.8MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Win 7 Driver Download (4.1MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Win 10 Driver Download (5.1MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Win 8.1 Driver Download (106.5MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Win 7 Driver Download (4.9MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Mac 10.10/9 Driver Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Mac 10.8 Driver Download (9.1MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Mac 10.7 Driver Download (16.6MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Mac 10.6/5 Driver Download (15.3MB)
- Konica Magicolor 8650DN Mac 10.4/3 Driver Download (10.1MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650DN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650DN . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.