PS7000C MKII Specifications
- Type Face-up desktop color boon scanner
- Scanning System Scan system with rotating lens
- Document Type Books, Sheets and 3D objects
- Scanning Speed Approx. 8 seconds (A2, color, 300dpi)
- Resolution 200 / 240 / 300 / 360 / 400 / 600dpi
- Image Sensor 10.5 megapixels CCD Image sensor
- Scanning Area A2 - Plus (oversize),Max.: 456mm x 609mm (18" x 24")
- Scanning Height Max.: 100mm
- Scanning Features Curvature Correction,Centre Erase,Masking,Finger Shadow Masking,Centring,Book Split,Text and Photo Mode
- Light Source Florescent lamp 28W x2
- Interface USB 2.0
- Driver TWAIN 32bit
- Operating System 32bit operating systems,Windows 2000 (SP4),Windows XP (SP3),Windows Vista
- Computer Specifications INTEL Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz,RAM 2 GB,Graphics Card 256 MB
- Power Consumption Less than 100W
- Dimensions 730mm(W) x 873mm(D) x 1,075mm(H)
- Weight 53kg
Before you install the PS7000C MKII Driver, please examine the needs of your computer system and also laptop. If any kind of sort of problems or recommendations. Please allow us understand
Operating System(s):Win 7(32-bit), Win Vista(32-bit), Win Xp(32-bit), Win 2000
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win 7 Driver Download (51.93MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Vista Driver Download (51.94MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Xp Driver Download (51.99MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win 2000 Driver Download (51.97MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win 7 Driver Download (51.74MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Vista Driver Download (51.76MB)
- Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII Win Xp Driver Download (51.77MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta PS7000C MKII
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.