The Konica Minolta ScanDIVA reader makes color checking simple and fast, with originals place in face-up to safeguard delicate files and guide bindings. Additionally, 600 dpi output quality and the exceptional imaging accuracy creates digitizing artwork to help you provide your customers the very best imaging feasible and highly-detailed wording.
Konica Minolta ScanDIVA motorists are small applications that allow your Reader equipment to speak together with your OS software. Utilizing damaged or obsolete Konica Minolta ScanDIVA motorists failures may cause program mistakes, and trigger your PC or equipment to crash. Moreover, adding the Konica Minolta motorists that are incorrect could make these issues worse.
- Konica Minolta ScanDIVA Win 10/8 Driver Download (78.67MB)
- Konica Minolta ScanDIVA Win 7 Driver Download (78.69MB)
- Konica Minolta ScanDIVA Win Vista Driver Download (78.65MB)
- Konica Minolta ScanDIVA Win Xp Driver Download (78.63MB)
- Konica Minolta ScanDIVA Win 2000 Driver Download (78.67MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta ScanDIVA
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.