The driver for Konica Minolta-PI1802E can also be downloaded freely on the internet. Konica Minolta-PI1802E allows you to install our drivers application at the same time as safety browsing, which allows Internet access to information on websites by positioning itself as a proxy (without direct or indirect extra cost; cf. general conditions). Our Download Manager is part of our anti virus, adware and malware security device. All uninstalling instructions are available here.
Konica Minolta PI1802E Driver
Operating System(s):Win Xp, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000
Konica Minolta PI1802E Win 2000 Driver
Konica Minolta PI1802E Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta PI1802E Win NT4.0 Driver
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta PI1802E
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Post a Comment