Download Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item's compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
- Print speed A4 Up to 120 ppm,Up to 7,200 pph
- Print speed A3 Up to 70 ppm,Up to 4,200 pph
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Gradations Up to 256 levels
- Paper weight 40-350 gsm
- Duplex unit Non-stacking type
- Paper sizes A5 to A3+Min. 182 x 139 mm,Max. 324 x 463 mm
- Maximum image area 314 x 460 mm
- Maximum paper input capacity Maximum: 14,000 sheets,Main unit: up to 3,000 sheets,PF-702: up to 6,000 sheets,PF-703: up to 5,000 sheets
- Maximum paper output capacity Large stacker with trolley:10,000 sheets,Large capacity tray: 3,000,Per subtray: 200 sheets
- Warm-up time Less than 480 sec.
- Main unit dimensions (W x D x H) 990 x 780 x 1,233 mm
- Main unit weight Approx. 375 kg
- Type Embedded controller
- CPU Pentium M 2.0 GHz
- RAM 2 GB
- HDD 160 GB or above
- Interface Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1,000-Base-T), IPv6
- Page description languages PCL 5e / XL (PCL 6), Adobe PS 3, TIFF, PDF
- Printer drivers Windows Vista(32/64), 2000 / XP / Server 2003, MAC OS 10.2, 10.4, 10.5
- Scan speed A4 Up to 105 opm,Up to 6,300 oph
- Scan speed A3 Up to 60 opm,Up to 3,600 oph
- Scan resolution 1,200 dpi / 600 dpi / 400 dpi / 300 dpi / 200 dpi
- Scan modes TWAIN scan,Scan-to-HDD,Scan-to-FTP,Scan-to-SMB,Scan-to-E-mail
- Scan formats PDF, TIFF, secured PDF, XPS
- Copy speed A4 Up to 120 cpm,Up to 7,200 cph
- Copy speed A3 Up to 70 cpm,Up to 4,200 cph
- Gradations 256 gradations
- FCOT Less than 2,8 sec. (A4 LEF)
- Magnification 25 - 400 % in 0.1 % steps
- Multiple copies 1 - 9,999
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win 10 Driver Download (176KB)Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (176KB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win 7 Driver Download (43.14MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win Vista DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) and Server 2012(32-bit)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win XP Driver
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Server 2003 Driver Download (126MB)Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Server 2008 Driver
Download (127MB) – Download x64 (42MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Win Server 2012 Driver Download(7.5MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Mac Driver Download (40.96MB)
Konica Bizhub Pro 1200P Mac 10.4/10.5 Driver Download (50.01MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1200P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.