- Compatible with the latest technologies such as IPv6, Gigabit Ethernet, USB memory, Print directly from the PDF and XPS.
- Fhotocopy Multi function machine scan functions including Scan to FTP, e-mail, SMB and HDD Box.
- Multi-sending method allows users to send data in a variety of different formats for multiple purpose with a single operation.
- Printing and scanning from iPhones, iPad (PAGESCOPE Mobile)
- Upgrade the function Box to an effective data management: Max. 1,000 boxes, 3,000 1,000 documents and files can be stored in the optional 60 GB internal HDD.
- 8.5 inch LCD control panel-full color boasts a more intuitive user interface.
- Monochrome speed 75/60 ppm (A4) printing/copying (Duplex 100%).
- Output-high resolution: 600 × 600 dpi to 2400 × 600 copy/dpi equivalent smoothing for print. Simitri toner polymerization offers outstanding image quality.
- Up to 7,600 sheet (with optional added units) capacity of the paper.
- The array of options, including a hole-punch, stapling, folding and making of booklet finishing.
Konica Minolta IP-602 Driver
Operating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IP-602 Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003
Download (984KB) – Download x64 (1.11MB)
Konica Minolta IP-602 Win Vista Driver
Download (734KB) – Download x64 (1.13MB)
Konica Minolta IP-602 Win Server 2013 DriverOperating System(s):Mac OS 10.2
Download (984KB) – Download x64 (1.17MB)
Konica Minolta IP-602 Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (110KB)
Konica Minolta IP-602 Mac Driver Download (93MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IP-602
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Post a Comment