Highlighted KIP 3000 Features:
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Driver
- Easily accessible operator panel featuring large buttons and bright touch-screen LCD display
- Operator feed guides for engineering and architectural document sizes
- Output speed of four ‘D' size copies/prints per minute
- Manual sheet bypass for single copies or industrial media
- Field-upgradeable one or two roll media capacity
- User selectable front or rear output stacking for up to 200 prints
- KIP's HDP Plus Technology for 100 percent toner efficiency
- Integrated KIP IPS for high quality imaging and fast processing
- Single, integrated footprint
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Win 7 Driver Download (16.24MB)Operating System(s):Windows NT 4.0, Win 2000
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Win Vista Download (16.25MB)
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Win Xp Driver Download (16.28MB)
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (1.47MB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), 2008(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Win 2000 Driver Download (16.27MB)
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download (16.23MB)Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Konica Minolta KIP 3000 Mac Driver Download (16.23MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta KIP 3000
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.