Download Konica Minolta PI5501 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Konica Minolta PI5501 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item's compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find Konica Minolta PI5501 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.Konica Minolta PI5501 Driver DownloadsOperating System(s):Windows Xp, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000
Konica Minolta PI5501 Win Xp Driver Download (647KB)Operating System(s):Linux
Konica Minolta PI5501 Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (604KB)
Konica Minolta PI5501 Win 2000 Driver Download (650KB)
Konica Minolta PI5501 Linux Driver Download (120KB)Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2
Konica Minolta PI5501 Mac Driver Download (22KB) and PPD Plugin (168KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta PI5501
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta PI5501.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment