Its users found that the Konica Minolta PI7200E has no particular problem-user friendly. They felt relatively fragile, but they do not all share the same opinion. If you want to make sure that Konica Minolta PI7200E is the solution to your problem, making most of the help and assistance from other users Diplofix.
According to its users, it is efficient, but they are very divided on this matter. On average they find that it's the price is right you will find the answers to all your questions on Konica Minolta PI7200E user manual (information, specifications, safety suggestions, size, accessories, etc.)
Konica Minolta PI7200E Driver
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta PI7200E Win Vista Driver Download (34KB)Operating System(s):Windows NT 4.0, Win 2000, Win ME
Konica Minolta PI7200E Win Xp Driver
Download (628KB) – Download x64 (35KB)
Konica Minolta PI7200E Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (592KB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta PI7200E Win ME/2000 Driver Download (628KB)
Konica Minolta PI7200E Server 2003 DriverOperating System(s):Mac OS X
Download (2.5MB) – Download x64 (34KB)
Konica Minolta PI7200E Linux Driver Download (19.3KB)
Konica Minolta PI7200E Mac Driver Download (980KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta PI7200E
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta PI7200E.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.