Operating System(s):Windows 7 (32bit, 64bit)
Panasonic DP-4530 Win 7 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit), Windows Server 2008(32bit, 64bit)
Download (2.4MB) and Download x64 (2.3MB).
Panasonic DP-4530 Vista DriverOperating System(s):Windows Xp (32bit, 64bit), Windows Server 2003 (32bit, 64bit)
Panasonic DP-4530 Win Server 2008 Driver
Download (2.4MB) and Download x64 (2.3MB)
Panasonic DP-4530 Win Xp Driver
Panasonic DP-4530 Server 2003 Driver Download (1.1MB) – Download x64 (1.3MB)
How to install the driver for Panasonic WORKiO DP-4530
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.