Excess Bizhub 222/282/362 as follows:
Bizhub 222/282/362 is a copy machine in a compact yet stylish for the busy office. With multi-tasking capability as well as a versatile finishing options make this machine an ideal as a replacement for a separate device such as a stand alone Copier, printer and fax units that are still found in many companies.
Users of bizhub 222/282/362 will benefit from the expertise of Konica Minolta printing and scanning system that efficiently in a single device, providing top-class quality and entirely environmentally friendly.
With an intuitive, InfoLine design their perfecting this machine with complete product lineup Konica Minolta bizhub, so the machine is easy to understand and easy to use.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 DriverOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Bizhub 362 Windows 10 Driver
Konica Bizhub 362 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Bizhub 362 Win 7 Driver
Download (65.7MB)Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Bizhub 362 Win Vista Driver
Konica Bizhub 362 Win Server 2003 Driver
Konica Bizhub 362 Mac 10.9 Driver Download (818MB)
Konica Bizhub 362 Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (639MB)
Konica Bizhub 362 Mac 10.3/5 Driver Download (669KB)
Konica Bizhub 362 Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (839KB)Konica Bizhub 362 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (836KB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 362
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 362.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.