The Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 can be further expanded with any of the following options:
- NIC or optional Print Controller, which enables Scan-to-Email/FTP
- 128 MB Expansion Memory
- PCL6 and PCL5e printing, providing image smoothing for 600 x 600 dpi resolution that makes graphics and halftones look more professional
- DF-502 Automatic Document Feeder (50-sheet capacity) or DF-605 Reversing Automatic Document Feeder (80-sheet capacity
- 1,475-sheet maximum paper capacity. In addition to a standard 275-sheet paper tray (up to 11" x 17"), users can add up to four optional 275-sheet universal paper trays plus an optional 100-sheet manual bypass that also handles OHP transparencies or ten #10 envelopes.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 DriversOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Win 10 PCL6 Driver
Download (985KB) – Download x64 (1102KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Download (1MB) – Download x64 (1.3MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Win 7 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Win Vista Driver
Download (907KB) – Download x64 8(1.2MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012(64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Win Server 2003 Driver
Download (937KB) – Download x64 (1MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Win Server 2003 Driver Download (1.3MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 181
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 181.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.