Konica Minolta Bizhub MFP is 215 that minimizes the cost of outputs but can provide color scanning features to make your documents as digital data. You can choose color or black and white results as needed. The functionality to save data into a USB flashdrive increasingly facilitate you in sharing your documents quickly. To transfer large volumes of data, you can use the Scan function to FTP. While the scanning results to move the data to a PC, you can use the Scan to PC. Or, if you want to directly send data via email, you can use the Scan to Email function, and directly the data will be sent to the email address has been selected via the control panel.
Scanning Duplex Printing capable of improving results & work and reduce the workload and operating costs. This MFP can save electricity with a warm-up time of only 15 seconds or less as well as the copy speed up to 6.5 seconds. Backlit LCD monitors provide convenience for you in display command.
Konica Minolta Bizhub specifications 215
- Copying process: Electrophotographic laser
- Copy/print speed: Up to 21 cpm (A4), Up to 9.1 cpm (A3)
- 1st copy time: 6.5 seconds or less
- Warm-up time: 15 seconds or less
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (Copy), Max.: 600 x 600 dpi (Scanner), 600 x 600 dp (Print)
- Copy functions: 2in1, 4in1 Density adjustment Sort/group ID card copy
- Scan modes: TWAIN WIA & Colour scaner
- Interface: USB 2.0, USB 1.1
- Printable paper sizes: A5 – A3, Customized paper sizes
- Paper input capacity: Standard: 250 sheets, Max.: 350 sheets
- Output capacity: Max. 250 sheets
- Copy/print volume (monthly): Average: 1.700 pages, Max.: 12.000 pages
- Toner lifetime: Up to 11.000 pages
- Power consumption: 1300W (only sites 1350W: 127V)
- System dimensions (W x D x H, mm): 570 x 570 x 458 mm To the face of the platen glass; 570 x 570 x 488 mm To the top of the original cover
- System weight: 26.5 kg (Excluding TC/Developer/Original Cover/Bypass unit)
- Warranty: 1 years or 30,000 Taking sheets.
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 Win 10 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 Win 7 Driver
Download (1.8MB) – Download x64 (1.9MB)Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 Win Xp Driver
Download (1.7MB) – Download x64 (1.8MB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2012(R2)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 Server 2003, 2008 (R2) and Server 2012 (R2) Driver Download (1.6MB) – Download x64 (1.7MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 215
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub 215.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.