- Speed A4: 31 ppm in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6 - A4 and custom formats
- Time-saving thanks to standard duplex mode with 100% productivity
- More efficieny for everyday tasks thanks to high job processing performance with Konica Minolta EmperonTM print controller technology
- Less space needed due to small, compact and lightweight design
- System Electrostatic laser, tandem, indirect
- Toner system Simitri® HD polymerised toner
- Print Speed A4: Up to 31 ppm (mono/colour)
- A4 Autoduplex: Up to 31 ppm (mono/colour)
- First print time 12.9 seconds (mono/colour)
- Warm-up time Approx. 39 sec (3)
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Page description language PCL5e/c, PostScript 3 (CPSI 3016), XPS (1)
- Operating systems Windows VISTA (32/64)Windows 7 (32/64)Windows 8 (32/64)Windows Server 2000,Windows Server 2008 (32/64)Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2012 (64),Windows Server 2012 R2,Macintosh OS X 10.xLinux,Citrix
- Printer fonts 80 PCL Latin, 137 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
- Print functions Direct print (1) of PDF; JPEG; TIFF; XPS (1) and OOXML (DOCX; XLSX; PPTX); overlay; watermark; n-up
- System memory 1 GB (standard)
- 2 GB (optional)
- System hard disc 320 GB (optional)
- Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP; HTTPS
- Paper size A6-A4; customised paper sizes
- Paper weight 60 - 210 gsm
- Paper input capacity Standard: 350 sheets
- max.: 850 sheets
- Tray 1: 250 sheets; A6-A4; 60-210 gsm
- Tray 2: 500 sheets; A4; 60-90 gsm (optional)
- Paper output capacity max.: 200 sheets
- Manual bypass 100 sheets; A6-A4; custom sizes; 60-210 gsm
- Automatic duplexing A4; 60-210 gsm
- Copy/print volume (monthly) Recommended: 6,500 pages
- max.: 120,000 pages (2)
- Life expectancy Toner lifetime: CMYK: 5,000 pages
- Imaging unit lifetime: Black: 25,000 pages; CMY: 25,000 pages
- Power Consumption max.: 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Less than 1.2 kW (system)
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 447 x 544 x 350 mm
- System weight Approx. 24 kg
- Security IP filtering and port blocking (1); SSL2 (1); SSL3 (1) and TSL1.0 network communication (1); IPsec support (1); IEEE 802.1x support (1); user authentication (1); secure print (1); hard disk overwrite (8 standard types) (1); hard disk data encryption (1)
- Software PageScope Net Care Device Manager
- PageScope WebConnection
- PageScope Data Administrator
- PageScope Direct Print
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win 7 Driver
Download (3.7MB) – Download x64 (4.6MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win Xp DriverOperating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win Server 2003/2008/2012 Driver
Download (3.6MB) – Download x64 (4.5MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Linux Driver Download (509KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Mac Driver Download (2.5MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Mac OS X 10.5 Driver Download (5.1MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Mac OS X 10.3-4 Driver Download (2.5MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.