Three optional Paper Input Modules enable the bizhub PRO 2000P to load up to 13,800 sheets of paper up to 12.6″ x 19.2″.
A Smart Image controller provides easy IT connectivity, multi-tasking flexibility, and plug-and-play interoperability in Xerox DigiPath and Freeflow production environments.
Other features include:
- Very high output speed (up to 200 letter-sized ppm) and monthly duty cycle up to 5 million prints can handle even the most demanding commercial printing workflow.
- Unique Gemini Instant Duplex technology prints both sides of the page in a single instantaneous operation for superior registration accuracy.
- World’s highest maximum paper capacity: up to three optional 4,800-sheet Paper Input Modules, each with 4 universal trays — for a total of 13,800 sheets.
- Intuitive on-board touch-screen operation, Smart Image control option with comprehensive job management control, plus powerful Print Make ready, Print Console and DP-Convert software.
- Commercial printing options include 100-sheet stapling, offset stacking, multi-format output tray, 25-sheet and 50-sheet booklet-making, high-capacity stacker, and power lift cart to transfer output to offline binding
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P DriverOperating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit), Win XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Vista Driver Download (176.61MB)Operating System(s):Win 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Win Xp Driver Download (176.64MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P 2000 Driver Download (176.67MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Server 2003 Driver Download (176.61MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Mac OS X 10.4-5-6 Driver Download (176.65MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub Pro 2000P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta bizhub Pro 2000P.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.