According to its users, the Konica Minolta IC-401 is relatively user-friendly. On average, they found possibly satisfy, but they have very different opinions. If you want to make sure that the Konica Minolta IC-401 is the solution to your problem, making most of the help and assistance from other users Diplofix.
Its users provide secondary ranking in terms of efficiency, but their opinions are divided. They found that this is the right price for services provided you will find answers to all your questions on Konica Minolta IC-401 user manual (information, specifications, safety suggestions, size, accessories, etc.)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Win 7 Driver Download (34KB)Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Vista Driver Download (35KB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Win Xp Driver Download (4.1MB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Win Xp 64 bit Driver Download (37KB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Server 2003 Driver Download (2.95MB)Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Konica Minolta IC-401 Server 2003 64 bit Driver Download (34KB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (385KB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (2.7MB)
Konica Minolta IC-401 Mac 10.4/3/2 Driver Download (1MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-401
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta IC-401.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.