KIP 700 provides quick and accurate copy and print using a toner-based imaging technology that produces prints UV stable. 100% high-efficient definition of KIP toner print technology ensures maximum black texture and a smooth gradient. The advantages of this are generating 700 KIP quality good print, copy and scan with a good resolution.
The design of the KIP 700 front access to the touch screen, roll paper Auto loading, operating system copy/print shipment &. Automatic paper loading from KIP 700, receive up to 500 roll media (52 mm/2 "or 3"/76 mm) to 36 "/914 mm. paper tray for standard sizes up to 18" x 24 "457 mm x 610/mm expands the range of print sizes that can be produced without turn off the roll.
An integrated USB port provides easy access to files stored on a USB drive for viewing with instant printing single document & or a full set of bunk. In addition, the original documents can be scanned directly into a USB drive in a variety of file types, including PDF, multipage TIF format & DWF. Some of the advantages of KIP 700 include:
- KIP 700 Easy with integrated touch-screen
- Print and scan to USB port integrated
- The current mark-up document workflow
- Color scan to copy files with inkjet color & good quality
KIP 700 printing over the network with an easy to use application designed to provide operators with a fast and accurate means of producing high quality printing of all types of wide-format digital files. An intuitive interface, thumbnail previews and color preflight control total. function print color and B W documents & efficiently selected for printing in rows with the ability to set a preference to custom output before printing the document
Konica Minolta KIP 700M Driver
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 700M Win 7 Driver Download (16.24MB)
Konica Minolta KIP 700M Win Vista Driver Download (16.27MB)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 700M Win XP Driver Download (16.23MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 700M Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download (16.24MB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Konica Minolta KIP 700M Mac Driver Download (16.28MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta KIP 700M
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta KIP 700M.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.