With respect to the above phenomenal, digital copiers are also to contribute in terms of providing "soft copy" of an original document that has been passed through the process of scanning up to A3-size paper into a PDF format or TIFF format, a document that has a specific level of security data (encrypted). If the document that has been encrypted will be duplicated and changed shape into a "hard copy", then the user simply called him from the copier memory for later printed and copied as needed.
It appears from the above, that the copier is important for educational institutions as it may provide some benefit in terms of:
document management, with digital copier users no longer need to sort the results of a form of copies of reports/papers in individual commandments themselves and per page, because digital copiers were able to sort and organize by themselves and the users stayed download staples (if without a finisher/sorter).
cost management, no more wasted paper because the document to be printed can be set ahead of time with ' scan ' and ' preview ' or can be arranged and edited it first with a computer that is already connected
time management, not having to waste time outside of school or campus environment just to duplicate documents. Print and scan images are no longer long as digital copier laser-tech quick dry.
security documents, copier can be given a password to be able to operate and the results stored copy is also much more encrypted.
The savings in time and costs as well as data security is part of practicality over the availability of a digital copier in educational institutions. A few other necessities if a document is going to be transformed into a form of "hard copy" then certainly from the user at least first tallying how many average number of reams of paper are issued within a day, when every day is already up 2 reams of paper, then to think about the question of the speed of the copier itself. Speed to print 2 reams of paper much more effectively fulfilled with the copier speed 50-60ppm, while if less than 2 reams of paper per day, is filled with enough speed copiers 20-30 ppm. An example of a copier speed 50-60ppm for example, branded Canon Copier type: IR5000i, IR6000i, and IR IR5020 6020 while for 20-30 ppm can use machine Canon IR2220i, IR3300i and IR3320.
Konica Minolta KIP 7200 DriverOperating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 7200 Win 7 Driver Download (16.24MB)Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 7200 Win Vista Driver Download (16.22MB)
Konica Minolta KIP 7200 Win Xp Driver Download (16.23MB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 7200 Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download (16.20MB)Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Konica Minolta KIP 7200 Mac Driver Download (16.24MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta KIP 7200
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta KIP 7200.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.