- 22 “D” size prints per minute.
- Network and web-based printing software with integrated image viewing.
- AutoCAD® and Microsoft® Certified application drivers.
- 600 x 600 dpi print, copy & scan resolution with advanced grayscale and fine line image enhancement.
- The Konica Minolta KIP 9000 large format printer utilizes patented KIP High Definition Print Technology.
- 24-bit scanners for monochrome and color.
- Easy to understand touch screen user interface provides all system functions.
- Modular design provides flexibility to tailor your large format printer system capabilities to meet production requirements.
- Expand system capabilities instantly with software key codes.
- Direct color copies to a wide range of inkjet printers.
- Closed-loop color calibration system ensures copy accuracy using your KIP 9000 large format printer.
Konica Minolta KIP 9000 DriverOperating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 9000 Win 7 Driver Download (16.20MB)Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 9000 Win Vista Driver Download (16.22MB)
Konica Minolta KIP 9000 Win Xp Driver Download (16.21MB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta KIP 9000 Server 2003, 2008 Driver Download (16.20MB)Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Konica Minolta KIP 9000 Mac Driver Download (16.24MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta KIP 9000
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta KIP 9000.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.