Its users found that the Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W has no particular problem-user friendly. They felt relatively fragile, but they are not rounded. If you have problems, or need help, Diplofix forums can help you choose between Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W and other products.
According to its users, it is efficient, They largely agree on this. On average they found that it was the right price you will not get a pleasant surprise if you see the instructions in the manual Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W users before you buy.
- System Electrophotographic laser
- Print Speed A4: Up to 20 ppm
- First print time Less than 13 sec.
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Fine ART(TM) 1,200 x 600, dpi 600 x 600 dpi
- Controller CPU Naltec N1 48MHz
- Operating systems Windows® 98SE, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home Edition and XP Professional
- System memory Standard: 8 MB RAM
- Interface Standard: IEEE 1284 parallel interfaces, supporting Microsoft 'Plug and Play', USB 1.1 (PC Only)
- Optional: External Print Server
- Paper size A4, A5, Folio (A4 Plus)
- Paper weight Plain paper (60 - 90 g/m²), thick stock (90 - 163 g/m²)
- Paper input capacity Standard: 150-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper output capacity Standard: 100-sheet face-down output tray
- Media type supported Plain paper, recycled paper, thick stock, OHP transparencies, laser-quality labels
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220/240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±3%
- max.: 900 W
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) With input and output trays folded: 385 x 257 x 250 mm
- With input and output trays extended: 385 x 405 x 340 mm
All specifications relating to printing speeds refer to A4-size paper that is printed crosswise in multipage,simplex mode.
The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications, network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size. The actual consumables life will vary depending on the use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories. Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing, and are subject to change without notice.
Konica Minolta does not warrant that any prices or specifications mentioned will be error-free.
Microsoft, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks, of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
All other brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W DriverOperating System(s):Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W Win 8.1/8 Driver
Download (2.3MB) – Download x64 (3.4MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W Win 7 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W Win Vista DriverDownload (3.6MB) – Download x64 (4.6MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W Win Server Driver
Download (3.7MB) – Download x64 (4.5MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.