- Print Speed: 35 ppm
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Handling: 700 Sheet Input Capacity Consists of:
- Memory: 64 MB (Expandable to 512 MB)
- Connectivity: Parallel, USB and 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
- Environments: PC Compatible
- Warranty: 1 Year On Site covering parts and labor
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Win 8.1/8 Driver
Wonica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Win 7 Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Win Vista DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit) R2, Windows Server 2012 – R2
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Win Xp Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Server 2003, Win Server 2008 and Server 2012 Driver Download (936KB).Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (1MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Mac 10.3 Driver Download (1.1MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100 Mac 10.4 Driver Download (1038KB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Pagepro 9100.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.