Team Konica Minolta–Bizhub (UCI team code: KON), was a South African cycling team that participated in the UCI Continental Circuits, primarily in the UCI Africa Tour, from 2005 until the end of the 2009 season. The team's main sponsor was Japanese technology company Konica Minolta. Notable former riders include four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome, who rode for the team in 2007.
The powerful bizhub 3300P is perfect for small business with a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages. The network connectivity allows users to connect from their PC. The enhanced security features protects data. Print and copy speeds are rated at 35 pages-per-minute. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P print resolution of 1200 dpi will create clean and crisp text.
Your office can keep up with the day-to-day demands with the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P standard paper capacity of 300-sheets. The two different paper sources can handle thicker stocks as well as paper sizes up to 8 ½” x 14”. To increase paper capacity on the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P two optional paper drawers are available without changing the footprint.
The Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P black toner cartridge (TNP-39) can reduce your cost-per-page with its generous yield. The genuine bizhub 3300P toner cartridge has a generous yield of 10,000 pages with 5% page coverage.
- System Electrostatic laser
- Print Speed A4: Up to 33 ppm
- A4 Autoduplex: Up to 28 ppm
- First print time 6.5 sec.
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Controller CPU 6170 Dual Core, 800 MHz
- Page description language PCL 5/6
- PostScript 3
- Operating systems Windows VISTA (32/64)
- Windows 7 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2003 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2008 (32/64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64)
- Windows Server 2012 (64)
- Macintosh OS X 10.x
- Printer fonts 89 PCL Latin
- 91 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
- Print functions Duplex, n-up, watermark, electronic sorting
- System memory 128 MB (standard)
- Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet
- USB 2.0, IEEE 1284 Bidirectional Parallel
- Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); AppleTalk (EtherTalk); TCP; UDP
- Paper size A6 - A4, customised paper sizes
- Paper weight 60 -163 gsm
- Paper input capacity Standard: 300 sheets
- max.: 850 sheets
- Tray 1: 250 sheets, A6 - A4, 60 - 90 gsm
- Tray 2: 250 or 550 sheets, A5 - A4, 60 - 120 gsm
- Paper output capacity max.: 150 sheets
- Manual bypass 50 sheets, A6 - A4, custom sizes, 60 - 163 gsm
- Automatic duplexing A4; 60 - 90 gsm
- Copy/print volume (monthly) Recommended: 3,600 pages
- max.: 50,000 pages
- Life expectancy Toner lifetime: Up to 10,000 pages
- Imaging unit lifetime: Up to 60,000 pages
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220/240 V , 50/60 Hz
- max.: Less than 520 W
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 399 x 382 x 263 mm
- System weight Approx. 14 kg
- Security TCP/UDP port disabling; certificate management;
- HTTPS server;
- SSL protocol;
- IEEE 802.1x support;
- SMTP authentication
- Software PageScope Net Care Device Manager
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Windows 8 Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Win 7 Driver
Download (2809KB) – Download x64 (2987KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Win Vista Driver
Download (2876KB) – Download x64 (2978KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Server 2003, 2008/(R2) and 2012/R2 Driver Download (2801KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Server 2003, 2008/(R2) and 2012/R2 64-bit Driver Download (2981KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Linux Driver Download (310KB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P Mac Driver Download (3560KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta bizhub 3300P .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.