- Fast print/copy output of 32 ppm in color and B&W, with 1200 dpi resolution mode and 8-1/2” x 14” output capability from manual bypass or optional cassette
- All-in-one color printer with advanced scan capture functionality right from the touchscreen control panel for moving information quickly to multiple destinations
- Simitri HD toner for high-resolution color prints and copies, with biomass plant-based toner material to reduce environmental impact
- Built-in Emperon Print System, PCL and PostScript emulation and support for OOXML Word, Excel, PPT files, PDF, DPBD, JPEG, TIFF
- USB Direct Print for printing from USB memory devices (optional Hard Disk Drive is required)
- Convenient all-in-one printing, scanning, copying and optional Super G3 fax
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 DriverOperating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows XP (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Win 7 Driver
Download (3.7MB) – Download x64 (4.6MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Win Vista Driver
Download (3.6MB) – Download x64 (4.5MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Server 2003, 2008(R2) and 2012 Driver Download (3.5MB) – Download x64 (4.4MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Linux Driver Download (519KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Mac Driver Download (2.5MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (2.4MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 Mac 10.4 – 10.3 Driver Download (2.3MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.