Bizhub PRO C6500P-digital printer to A3 +Bizhub PRO C6500P-System bizhub PRO C6500 are designed for high production.
Through the use of proven, advanced technology precision printing of Konica Minolta, bizhub PRO C6500e offers compact design and exceptional speed at long and short passes.
A wide range of substrates and provided extensive, professional finishing functions provide a large range of printouts.
Bizhub PRO C6500e has a unique fit system that is able to meet the extremely high demands of customers. Offers the lowest-in-class levels of tolerance for the duplex mode and page-to-page.
Bizhub C6500 can work without interruption, allowing for maximum production efficiency of color.
The device that we sell prints up to A3 + and is equipped with the following components:
-the production of brochures
+ print controller Creo
The date of the first installations-09.2007.
Sale price – 40,000 Euro
- Specification: print new toner cartridge, Laser Technology polymeric Simitri HDRSystem Indirect marking, 256 shades (8 bit)
- Print speed A4 colour/black and white to 3,900 sheets/HR (65 ppm.)
- A3 colour/black and white to 2.160 sheets/HR (36 str/min.)
- Print speed duplex: A4 colour/black and white to 3,900 images/hour (65 ppm.)
- A3 colour/black and white images 2160 to/h (36 str/min.)
- Paper weight: 64 to 300 g/m2
- Print resolution: Max. 600 x 1800 dpi
- Paper format support: with cassette: 3 x 500-sheet:
- min. 140 x 182 mm, Max. 330 x 487 mm
- With optional paper trays PF-601:
- 6,000 sheets (2 x 3000) sheets of min. 100 x148 mm, Max. 330 x 487 mm 250-sheet bypass tray:min. 100 x 148 mm, Max. 330 x 487 mm
- Maximum print area: 318 x 480 mm
- Paper capacity: Maximum: 7500 sheets
- The capacity of the receiving tray: on a Max.:5000 sheets
- Main tray finisher FS-503 Max: 3000 sheets
- For each of the child tray: 200 sheets Maximum 8,400 sheets (depending on the installed Finisher)
- Device memory: 4 x 256 MB RAM
- Device's hard drive: 4 x 40 GB
- Dimensions: main unit: 786 x 1056 x 992 (w x h x d)
- Weight: main unit: 360 kg
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P DriverOperating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P Win 8 Driver Download (2897KB)Operating System(s): Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P Win 7 Driver Download (2867KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P Win Xp Driver Download (2987KB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X, Macintosh
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P Win Vista Driver Download (2984KB)
Honica Bizhub Pro C6500P Macintosh Driver Download (6849KB)
Konica Bizhub Pro C6500P Mac OS X Driver Download (3549KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.