Based on the Internal Fiery X3e design platform by Electronics For Imaging (EFI), the IP-921 is built to handle the daily color output requirements of the typical office setting, yet is powerful enough to be used in most graphics-oriented environments. By embedding the print controller, Konica Minolta has reduced both the space requirements and cost of the products, giving enterprise customers more flexibility in choosing the color multifunctional device that best fits their needs.
"The ColorFORCE 8050 and CF5001 have been extremely well-received by the industry and our customers for their ability to deliver high-impact color documents at unmatched speed, performance and price," said William H. Brewster, Jr., vice president, marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "With this embedded print controller option, we are expanding these products' reach further into the office by offering the same high-quality output and productivity in a more compact design at a lower cost."
The IP-921 features a 850MHz Intel® Mobile Pentium III processor, 256 MB of RAM (expandable to 512 MB), a 40 GB Hard Drive and 10/100 BaseT Ethernet. Additional standard features of the IP-921 include support for Adobe® PostScript 3, PCL 6C, TIFF 6, Native PDF (v1.4) and Spot Color (in PDF); and direct Scan-to-Email, Scan-to-FTP, and Scan-to-Hard Drive. EFI's Command Workstation™ 4.1, setting the standard for efficiently managing and manipulating digital print jobs, and ColorWise®, for flexible color control capabilities to achieve the highest quality output, are also included with the IP-921.
For graphics-oriented environments, the IP-921 also features a broad range of document and color management options designed to help graphic arts professionals achieve their vision of color and print quality, including: EFI DocBuilder™ Pro 1.5, EFI ColorWise Profiler Kit, EFI Graphics Arts Features (Hot Folder, Auto Trapping and Spot-On), ES-1000 Spectrometer and ED-100 Densitometer.
ColorFORCE 8050 and CF5001 Imaging Systems
The ColorFORCE 8050 and CF5001 Imaging Systems offer cost-effective color and B&W on demand printing for the office, CRD and print-for-pay environments, as well as high-volume workgroups and the graphic arts industry. These 50 page-per-minute (ppm) color multifunctional products (MFP) bridge the gap between the 24ppm-plus digital copier/printer segment and the color production print market.
Konica Minolta IP-921 DriverOperating System(s): Windows Wista(32-bit,64-bit), Win XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Windows Wista Driver Download (30.08MB)Operating System(s):Win NT(32-bit), Win 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Win ME
Konica Minolta IP-921 Win XP Driver Download (30.04MB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (23.03MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5,Mac OS 9,Intel Mac OS 10.4
Konica Minolta IP-921 Win 2000 Driver Download (23.4MB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Win ME Driver Download (23.06MB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (800KB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Mac 10.2-3-4 Driver Download (9.71MB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Mac OS 9 Driver Download (2.17MB)
Konica Minolta IP-921 Intel Mac OS 10.4 Driver Download (7.75MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub IP-921
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub IP-921.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.