- technology of Color Laser Printer
- A4 speed (max.) 20 ppm
- Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi diinterpolasi
- Output speed first page 12 s
- Number of colours 4
- Memory (std/max) 96 MB
- Recommended Monthly page Volume of 35,000 Max
- type Color flat
- Optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi
- Automatic document feeder 50 sheet feeder
- Standard Input capacity of 200 sheets
- Maximum capacity (with options) 700 sheet
- USB connection USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- PictBridge Yes
- Card reader not
- LCD display with intuitive menu
- exhausted toner cartridges standard: cyan, magenta and yellow (up to 1,500 pages)
- High capacity toner cartridges: cyan, magenta, yellow and black (up to 4,500 pages)
- OPC drum: up to 45,000 pages in color and monochrome 11,250 pages
- size of 530 x 475 x 466 mm
- weight 28 kg
- A WIDE RANGE of
- The starter kit comes with attached (toner cartridge cyan, magenta, yellow and black with a capacity of 1,500 pages)
- Windows drivers Me2000/Me/XP/Vista
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2480MF Driver DownloadOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 2480MF Win 10 Driver Download (5.44MB)Operating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 2480MF Win 8/8.1 Driver Download (15.42MB)
Konica Magicolor 2480MF Win 7 Driver Download (8.47MB)
Konica Magicolor 2480MF Win Vista Driver Download (8.44MB)
Konica Magicolor 2480MF Win Xp Driver Download (8.48MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2480MF
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 2480MF.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.