Download driver Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL Driver install free printer for [Windows 10/8.1/8 [32-bit & 64-bit] Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /. Find complete driver and installation software for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL printer.
Some starter toner (included with the new printer) can not be equipped with a chip that does not correspond to the functions of the toner cartridges. This toner can not be filled. We always draw attention to this fact in detailed descriptions about the toner powder. Example a starter toner cannot be filled is a Xerox Phaser, Xerox Phaser 6000 6010, Xerox Phaser, Xerox WorkCentre 6015 6020, Xerox Phaser, Xerox WorkCentre 6022 6025, Xerox WorkCentre 6027, and most toner cartridges in printers OKI.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL Driver DownloadOperating System(s): Windows ME(32-bit), Win 2000(32-bit), Win Xp(32-bit), Win NT 4.0 (32-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL Win ME Driver Download (3.43MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL Win 2000 Driver Download (3.46MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL Win Xp Driver Download (3.46MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL NT 4.0 Driver Download (3.40MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.