Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF Review-The system of all-in-one that is reliable for qualita ' and velocita ' magicolor 4690MF Many freelancer, freelancers, and the small working group wants a concise printing solutions and efficient for their Office If you are one of them and you need to quick print, copy, scan, both colored and enter b/n, or fax, multifunction device is magicolor 4690MF colours to suit you! Combine all features in a single appliance, minimizing the space and initial investment. If you are looking for a combination of high-quality color and speed, with document management 360 degrees, you will not be able to appreciate the system of all-in-one magicolor 4690MF from Konica Minolta. Compact, economical and ideal for small and indo-rati. magicolor 4690MF magicolor 4690MF drawer power supply optional magicolor 4690MF System equipped with a high speed tandem technology and enter can produce 24 A4 ppm in colour and in b/n. It is characterized by a strong and elegant design and features standard duplex unit and sub-emitter in front and back. Thank you convenient features of the operating panel of the printer driver and printer driver, the magicolor 4690MF is a system that is very intuitive, and prides media Handling paper and simplicity that is flexible in replacing consumables
Print/Copy effective and versatile magicolor 4690MF meets all Your printing needs, including the creation of reports, presentations and business cards, with a simple and fast way. High speed tandem technology allows a magicolor 4690MF for processing 24 ppm color it in b/n. comes with a wide range of standard features, including automatic feeder and duplex units front and rear, drawer of 250 sheets, plus trays bypass 100 sheets multi media, magicolor 4690MF can be called a flexible and versatile. Complete-connection secured with port 10-Base-T/100 Base-TX and USB 2.0 Ethernert. The process of paper trails, which supports grams up to 210 g/m 2, it is possible to create any documents, including letterheads and labels. Thanks to the additional paper drawer for up to 500 sheets of printing paper, also could be processed quickly-mind, without interruption
Specifications Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MFCopier Specifications
- Copying Process Tandem full colour, A4 laser beam
- Copy/Print Speed A4: Colour and Mono up to 24 ppm
- First Copy/Print Time First Print:
- Colour and Mono: 18 sec. or less
- First Copy:
- Colour: 28 sec.
- Mono 25 sec.
- Warm-up time 58 sec. or less
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-copy 1 - 99
- Magnification 25 - 400 % (by 1% step)
- Copy functions 2in1, 4in1, Duplex copy, Density adjustment, Electronic collation
- Print resolution 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Controller CPU 200 MHz
- Operating systems Windows: 2000, Server 2000, Server 2003 (32/64), Server 2008 (32/64), Windows Vista (32/64), Windows XP (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64)Macintosh: OSX (10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6)
- Print functions auto zoom, Nup, Poster mode, Booklet, Watermark, Quality adjustment, Overlay
- Scan speed Colour: Up to 24 opm
- Mono: Up to 24 opm
- Scan resolution 600 x 600 dpi (max.)
- Scan modes TWAIN Scan, Windows WIA scan, Scan-to-email, Scan-to-SMB, Scan-to-FTP, Scan-to-USB Memory
- File formats PDF, TIFF, JPEG
- Fax compression MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
- Fax modem 33.6 Kbps V.34
- Speed dial 220
- Fax functions Time Shift, PC-Fax, Receipt to email
- System Features
- Software LinkMagic (Push Scan Utility), PaperPort SE, PageScope Net Care, PageScope Network Setup, PageScope Web Connection
- System memory 256 MB
- Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 (High-Speed) ‘Plug and Play’ support
- Paper size A4, A5, A6, B5, B5 (ISO), B6, letter, legal, 16K, Kai16, Kai32, J-Postcard, executive, Government letter/legal, folio, double postcard, statement, UK Quarto, SP folio, foolscap, custom (92 - 216 mm x 148 - 356 mm)
- Paper weight Plain paper (60 - 90 g/m²) and recycled paper (60 - 90 g/m²), Thick stock (91 - 210 g/m²) - via multi manual feed tray only, Duplexing (60 - 90 g/m²)
- Paper input capacity Standard: 350 sheets, 100 sheets multi manual feed tray
- Paper output capacity max.: 250-sheet face-down output tray
- Copy/print volume (monthly) max.: 120,000 pages
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220/240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±3%
- max.: 1,250 W
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 539 x 590 x 578 mm
- System weight 55 kg
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF Printer Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Win 10 Driver
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Win 7 Driver
Download (66.79MB) – Download x64 (67.43MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Win Xp Driver Download (43.36MB)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Win Vista Driver
Download (67.61MB) – Download x64 (67.36MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Server 2003 Driver Download (44.57MB)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver
Download (66.29MB) – Downlaod x64 (68.87MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Mac Driver Download (2.44MB)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (2.54MB)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Mac 10.5 Driver Download (5.54MB)
Konica Magicolor 4690MF Mac 10.2/3/4 Driver Download (2.71MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.