Magicolor 5440 DL engine equipped imaging technology single-pass KONICA MINOLTA. The magicolor 5440 DL type equipped machine single-pass technology KONICA MINOLTA. Tandem design provides fast, accurate color and reliably. Speed of page size Color Duplex Simplex Simplex Duplex Monochrome Letter 27 ppm 15.5 ppm ppm ppm 15.5 Law 27 22 22 ppm ppm ppm 11.3 11.3 ppm A4 25.6 25.6 12.3 ppm ppm ppm ppm ppm 12.3 27 A5 n/a 27 ppm N/A B5 27 9ppm 27 ppm ppm ppm Transparency 9 * 3 ppm N/A 9 ppm N
Weight and dimensions of the package Length Depth Height 21.42 26.37 24.49 "" "544 622 mm mm mm Depth 670 Printer High depth of 17.9" 20.5 "17.3" 455 mm 520 mm 440 mm Weight 17.3 "Shipping 94.6 lbs (43 kg) Printer with consumables 81.4 lbs (37 kg) Printer with consumables 68.2 lbs (31 kg) 20.5 "17.9" duty Cycle 60,000 prints per month maximum environmental operating Conditions Power supply 120VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ± 3% maximum power Consumption: 1250W maximum average: Standby: 170W Energy 800W
Magicolor 5440 DL Handling paper supports various sizes of paper and paper handling options to meet the needs of each Office. Paper handling Standard 500-sheet cassette tray, 100 sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet output tray, versatile sheets The magicolor 5440 DL 500 cassettes covering sheet for paper and other print media. Cassette Accommodate page size to 8.5 "x 11" and is equipped with a gauge that shows the amount of paper in it. Multipurpose tray 100 sheet accommodated
Magicolor 5440 DL print media supports a variety of media the printer to handle a variety of applications. All types of media are supported through standard input tapes and trays are versatile. Specifications Driver supported Media Specifications Optional Optional optional. Cassette/Duplex Default Paper Yarn Round multi purpose 16-24 lb (60-90 gsm) Paper Recycling Paper Supported flat-backed 16-24 lb (60-90 gsm) Paper Recycling supported Clutch 16-24 lb
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 DL Driver DownloadOperating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 DL Win 8 DriverOperating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Download (2.79MB) – Download x64 (2.86MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 DL Win 7 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 DL Win Vista Driver
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 DL Win Xp Driver
Download (2.76MB) – Download x64 (2.88MB)
Konica Magicolor 5440 DL Server 2012 Driver Download (2.76MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Magicolor 5440 DL Server 2003, 2008(R2) Driver
Download (2.58MB) – Download x64 (2.90MB)
Konica Magicolor 5440 DL Mac Driver Download (2.60MB)
Konica Magicolor 5440 DL Mac 10.5 Driver Download (662KB)
Konica Magicolor 5440 DL Mac 10.2/3/4 Driver Download (894KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 DL
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440 DL.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.