Konica Minolta Magicolor 6110 Driver Download
Konica Minolta Konica Minolta magicolor 6110 Printer Laser PS Driver 4.1.7 Edition For Win2000 / XP
Operating System(s): Windows Xp (32-bit), Win 2000, Win 98, Win 98 SE, Win 95, Win ME, Win NT 4.0
Konica Magicolor 6100 Win Xp/2000 Driver Download (81KB)
Konica Magicolor 6100 Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (1.5MB)
Konica Magicolor 6100 Windows Driver Download (963KB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 6110
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 6110.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.