Control costsThe latest technology used in printers magicolor 7450 Konica Minolta allows you to save time and cost with no loss of quality, and also ensures full control over costs. Simitri Toner provide economical printing Polymerized with high quality images thanks to its unique color management system.
Universality and confidentialityVarious materials are supported (up to 256 g/m2) and formats (up to A3 + or special size, for example, printing banner 311 × 1200 mm) give the limited space for creativity and work. The ability to save jobs and to authenticate users with a digital code, guarantees the confidentiality of your data.
Full compatibilityMagicolor 7450 printer Konica Minolta supports the latest document processing technology, and is also compatible with major operating systems, including Microsoft Vista, page description language, graphics, design and business applications.
Comfortable operationPageScope software suites offer modern device management, allowing you to monitor its status in real time. This software provides ease of remote control and configuration of the printer. In addition, it greatly simplifies the monitoring of the status of the printer and supplies.
The picture quality is goodPhotoART-9600 technology ™ (contino 6006004-bit) ensures a very good image with the colors vivid and rich. Simitri Toner ensures accurate reproduction of the polymerization of the best details and halftones due to the spherical shape and a diameter of small. Memory card CF built-in allowing you to enable sophisticated color management function and profile store, fonts, shapes and layer on top, ensuring the absolute color accuracy.
Direct accessIf necessary, you can print TIFF, JPEG files directly from a digital camera is compatible with PictBridge interface, without using a computer. magicolor 7450 intelligent Helper and trusted.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Windows 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Download (2.21MB) – Download x64 (2.46MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Win 7 Driver
Download (2.30MB) – Download x64 (2.26MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Download (128KB) – Download x64 (874KB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Win Vista Driver
Download (3.42MB) – Download x64 (3.81MB)
Konica Magicolor 7450 Server 2003 DriverOperating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Download (129KB) – Download x64 (870KB)
Konica Magicolor 7450 Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver
Konica Magicolor 7450 Mac Driver Download (3.44MB)
Konica Magicolor 7450 Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver Download (2.44MB)
Konica Magicolor 7450 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (2.32MB)
Konica Magicolor 7450 Mac 10.4/3 Driver Download (3.65MB)
Konica Magicolor 7450 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (2.56MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.