The Konica Minolta magicolor 8650 everything color. In addition to ideal for creatives also offers speed and professional attitude. Printer top-of-the-range is in format A3 + is designed for medium-sized organizations and departments that require creative solutions for high-quality color!
From large print jobs with a speed of 35 ppm-ideal for graphical environment that requires quick and professional print quality with color. Combined with productivity 100% in duplex mode and force control technology ™ proprietary Emperon to ensure output and the volume of the sound continues.
The Konica Minolta magicolor 8650 color laser printer is very fast with a very detailed image quality. Polymerization Simitri Toner ™ HD technology combined with PhotoART 19200 stated that mold 600x600x5-bit lets you create pictures in more detail, sharp and smooth gradients. In short the images and colors in magicolor 8650 clearer and more vivid!
When you need to print a document internally, economical toner mode of Konica Minolta magicolor 8650 lets you save up to 50% on toner. Automatic color recognition features are easy to use allows you to distinguish between color and monochrome print in color and only when necessary. As an added feature, you can restrict permissions so that only the color of the selected users can print full color.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 Driver DownloadOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 8650 Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 8650 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Magicolor 8650 Win 7 Driver
Konica Magicolor 8650 Win Vista DriverOperating System(s): Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 8650 Win Xp Driver
Konica Magicolor 8650 Win Server 2003 Driver
Konica Magicolor 8650 Win Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Post a Comment