This printer is primarily for those who need a fast photo printer but who only print from PC and thus do not need an inkjet printer with integrated card reader, LCD monitor and one with the other. This also saves you some dog tags relative to the top models from the last time.
When the Pixma printers came about two years ago, the top model, iP5000, was completely black and completely square. The next generation was a bit more round the edges, and the color was slightly brighter, but now it seems that Canon is on its way back to its original design, and it's good - in our opinion, the iP5300 innovation is more beautiful than that iP5200, although we are still weak for the good old 5000 model.
We also like the printer having a completely square design. When you are not using the printer, you can close the cover on the top (sheet feeder) and front (when finished prints come out), which means that the printer appears quite neutral when not in use, as well as being able to put things on top of it, something that does not go with the iP6700D that has a panel placed obliquely on top.
We also appreciate that the printer has two sheet magazines - one on the top of the printer and one on the underside; both with 150 sheet capacity. This means that you can put the printer to the wall if you do not use the top. By the way, the printer weighs 6.8 kg and measures a little 44x30x16cm.
Printer driver and software capture nearly 250MB installed from the supplied CD-ROM, and the installation takes one quarter of time, including printer head alignment when you boot the printer for the first time. Apparently, the same software comes with the iP6700D, with the Easy Photo Print Utility that allows you to print an optional number of images in optional CD LabelPrint that allows you to customize images for printing on CDs and Canon Easy-WebPrint which lays itself as a toolbar in Internet Explorer. The printer driver is also the same as Canon uses in its other Pixma printers, and we have nothing to postpone.
Functionally, we have nothing to expose to the iP5300 (assuming you do not have LCD monitor and card reader, of course) - it prints double-sided (also applies to photo prints if you have duplex photo sheets) and can print directly to CDs that support such printing . This is done with CDLabelPrint, which is included on the CD, and the disc is then placed on a front-paneled board as has been the case with previous Pixma models in the upper class. By the way, printing on 8cm discs is also supported.
We also mention that the printer itself detects it if it draws the sheet incorrectly and will push it back again and try again until the sheet is completely straight - especially borderless prints take advantage of this.
Download Canon Pixma IP5300 Driver And Software For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 And Mac. The PIXMA IP5300 features enhanced connectivity so you can enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and computer with ease. Print and scan hassle free - even from the cloud or select social media sites.
Print quickly with fast print speeds of 8.0 ipm (B&W) and 4.0 ipm (Color), while enjoying a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi. The PIXMA IP5300 is just the right compact size and has all the right features including as Auto Power on, Quiet Mode, and PIXMA cloud link.
Windows Operation SystemWindows 10 32 bit
Windows 10 64 bit
Windows 8.1 32bit
Windows 8.1 64bit
Windows 8 32bit
Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7 32bit
Windows 7 64bit
Windows Vista 32bit
Windows Vista 64bit
Windows XP 32bit
Windows XP 64bit
IP5300 Driver And Software Details For Windows (Recomended)Manufacture : Canon5300
Software name : IP5300 series IP5300 Driver Ver. 1.02
File Name : ip5300vst64200ea23.exe
Version : 1.02
File Size : 9.19 MB
IP5300 Driver And Software Details For Windows (Recomended)Manufacture : Canon
Hardware : Canon Pixma IP5300
Software name : IP5300 series XPS Driver Ver. 1.02
File Name : ip5300vst200ea23.exe
Version : 1.02
File Size : 8.95 MB
Mac OS X Operation System :Mac OS X Capitan v10.11
Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Mac OS X Maverick v10.9
Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Mac OS X Lion v10.7
Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6
Mac OS X Leopard v10.5
CUPS Driver And Software Details For Mac OS XManufacture : Canon
Hardware : Canon Pixma IP5300
Software Name : IP5300 series CUPS Driver Ver. 18.1.0a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
File Name : mcpd-mac-ip5300-10_51_2-ea11.dmg
Version : 18.1.0a
Post Date : 10/07/2014
File size : 14.2 MB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma IP5300:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma IP5300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma IP5300. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.