Canon PIXMA iP7240
High performance photo printers with five separate ink jet printers, Wi-Fi connectivity and smartphone printing. Flat enclosure with two fully embedded paper trays, automatic duplex printing and direct printing on CD.
- High performance photo printer with five ink jet printers and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Fast print with photolab quality
- Flat case with built-in paper tray
- Print from your phone and Apple AirPrint technology
- My Garden Image Program
- Print directly on CD and automatic duplex printing
- Print more with additional XL ink jet printers
This high-performance photo printer with five separate ink jet printers and Wi-Fi connectivity is ideal for fast and high quality photo and document printing, as well as for printing on CDs. Easy connection to the printer from any location at home, including through mobile devices. New designs, flat panels and output trays are open automatically, making the printer ideal if space for placement is limited.
With Wi-Fi connectivity and Canon PRINT software you can print from your smartphone and tablet anywhere in the world. With Apple AirPrint Technology, you can print photos, e-mail, and other documents directly from Apple devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
A fully embedded double paper cassette allows you to load paper on different sizes and types at the same time. The direct printing function on the CD lets you design and print labels on compatible Blu-ray Discs, CDs and DVDs, and also creates disks for handling and sharing with family and friends with ease.
With My Image Garden, printing photos becomes easier and faster than ever, allowing you to take full advantage of PIXMA printers. Play flash memories with photo functions, including Face Detection, which makes it easy to search all your photos, even long forgotten, on your PC, and create great collages for them. With the Print Your Days program, you can organize and print photos directly from the Facebook site.
For details and fast printing of documents and images at home, this printer has a 1 pixel drop print and a 9600 dpi resolution. This device has a high A4 paper-size print speed, as per the ISO ESAT standard of 15 fps. for monochrome images and 10 shots / minute. for color, and print amazing studio quality photos measuring 10 x 15 cm without a field in about 21 seconds.
Download Canon Pixma IP7240 Driver And Software For Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 And Mac. The PIXMA IP7240 features enhanced connectivity so you can enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and computer with ease. Print and scan hassle free - even from the cloud or select social media sites.
Windows Operation Systems:Windows 10 32 bit
Windows 10 64 bit
Windows 8.1 32bit
Windows 8.1 64bit
Windows 8 32bit
Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7 32bit
Windows 7 64bit
Windows Vista 32bit
Windows Vista 64bit
Windows XP 32bit
Windows XP 64bit
IP7240 Driver And Software Details For Windows (Recomended)Manufacture : Canon7240
Software name : IP7240 series IP7240 Driver Ver. 1.02
File Name : p86l-win-ip7200-1_01-ea32_2.exe
Version : 1.02
File Size : 23.95 MB
IP7240 Driver And Software Details For Windows (Recomended)Manufacture : Canon
Hardware : Canon Pixma IP7240
Software name : IP7240 series XPS Driver Ver. 1.02
File Name : xp68-win-ip7200-5_60a-ea32_2.exe
Version : 1.02
File Size : 26.15 MB
Mac OS X Operation System :Mac OS X Capitan v10.11
Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Mac OS X Maverick v10.9
Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Mac OS X Lion v10.7
Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6
Mac OS X Leopard v10.5
CUPS Driver And Software Details For Mac OS XManufacture : Canon
Hardware : Canon Pixma IP7240
Software Name : IP7240 series CUPS Driver Ver. 18.1.0a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
File Name : mcpd-mac-ip7200-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Version : 18.1.0a
Post Date : 10/07/2014
File size : 15.5 MB
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma IP7240 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma IP7240 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma IP7240. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment