With Canon PIXMA MP270 All-in-One you can create compact quality pieces. This multifunction printer is ideal for amateur photographers who want to make their work on paper quickly and for the productive homeworker. You can create impressive photo prints, high quality copies at lightning speed and you can easily scan documents and import them into your word processor. Quality and ease of use are incorporated in the Canon PIXMA MP270 All-in-One printer.
Speed and high quality
Whether you want to print, scan or copy with Canon PIXMA MP270, this all-in-one printer delivers high-quality work fast. In about 45 seconds you print a color photo that looks like it came from a photo lab. The full document goes into the output tray at speeds up to 8 pages per minute. Do you want to print the latest photos quickly? Via Pictbridge you connect the camera directly to the printer. You can also copy without using your PC with the Canon PIXMA MP270 All-in-One printer.
Do more in less time
If you want to scan a document or image, you do not have to face all possible difficult settings first. The autoscan function of the PIXMA MP270 instantly recognizes whether it is an image, text or both. This way you do more in less time. In addition, feeding new paper or replacing cartridges is hardly time consuming. Thanks to the automatic opening mechanism of the paper tray and the one-click installation system on the ink cartridges, you can resume the Canon PIXMA MP270 All-in-One printer in no time.
Download Canon Pixma MP270 Driver Scanner And Software For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 And Mac. The PIXMA MP270 offers ISO ESAT speeds of 8.4ipm for mono documents and 4.8ipm for colour.This printer combines quality with speed. A 10x15cm borderless photo can be printed in approximately 45 seconds with default settings.
Windows Operation System :
Wndows 10 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
MP Driver And Software Details For Windows (Recomended)
Manufacture : Canon
Hardware : Canon Pixma MP270
Software name : MP270 series MP Driver
File Name : mp68-win-mp280-1_03-ejs.exe
Version : 1.05
Post date : 07/22/2015
File Size : 12.87 MB
Mac OS X Operation System :
Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11
Mac OS X Yosemite v10.10
Mac OS X Maverick v10.9
Mac OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
Mac OS X Lion v10.7
Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6
CUPS Printer Driver And Software Details For Mac OS X
Manufacture : Canon
Hardware : Canon Pixma MP270
Software Name : MP270 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. (OS X)
File Name : mcpd-mac-mp270-11_7_1_0-ea17_2.dmg
Version : 220.127.116.11
Post Date : 09/18/15
File size : 15.67 MB
Download CUPS Printer Driver
Download Scanner Driver
Download MP Navigator EX
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma MP270 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma MP270 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma MP270. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment